Colorado Nonprofit Loan Fund
Bridging Cash Flow Needs
The Colorado Nonprofit Loan Fund, formerly the Community Cash Flow Fund, has funds available for loans to nonprofit organizations to help bridge cash flow timing problems. Loans from $1,000 to $50,000 can be obtained for a maximum period of eleven months. Interest is the prime rate or 6.5%, whichever is higher, and is only charged on funds that are drawn.
- Any 501(c)(3) organization in Colorado who is not able to obtain bank financing is eligible.
- CNLF makes loans from $1,000 to $50,000. Loans greater than $50,000 may be considered under special circumstances.
- The maximum loan term is 11 months.
- Loan applications are reviewed monthly and must be submitted by the 5th of the month for review later that same month. Urgent requests can be accommodated.
- Loans are low cost and interest is only charged on funds which are drawn. There is a $175 loan application fee. If your loan request is approved and you draw down the loan, there is a $225 loan origination fee.
Need more information? Download the full brochure [PDF].
Download the Colorado Nonprofit Loan Fund application [PDF] and complete by hand.
Download and complete the CNLF Application [PDF] as a fillable pdf.