BASIC HUMAN NEEDS
Basic Human Needs grants will focus on serving those experiencing hunger, homelessness, domestic violence, and lack of access to basic medical care.
- Support work that allows people to obtain help in several areas of extreme need through in-depth wraparound services, continuums of care, or close connections with other providers.
- Promote programs that address barriers to access of basic services and benefits for those most in need, e.g. through use of community navigators.
- Support new and innovative approaches to meeting basic human needs.
- Support programs that serve unmet basic needs as the only service provider in the area.
- Support organizing, advocacy, and policy reform work relating to these goals.
Give to Basic Human Needs