BASIC HUMAN NEEDS
In 2018, Community Grants in Basic Human Needs will focus on improving the lives of those experiencing hunger, homelessness, domestic violence, and lack of access to basic medical care.
- Support work that allows people to obtain help in several areas of extreme need through wrap around services, continuum of care, or close collaborations with other providers.
- Promote programs that address barriers to access of basic services and benefits for those most in need.
- Support new and innovative approaches to meeting basic human needs.
- Support programs that serve otherwise unmet basic needs as the only service provider in the area.
- Support organizing, advocacy, and policy reform work relating to these goals.
Give to Basic Human Needs