Education grants will focus on Culturally Responsive Education as a strategy for increasing academic achievement for P-12 students.
- Promote systems that ensure every child enters school ready to learn.
- Support practices that impact school culture including racial equity, teaching and learning, and family engagement.
- Support practices that impact school climate including social, emotional learning, discipline, dropout prevention, and wraparound supports.
- Support programs that use arts education as a means of increasing academic success.
- Support organizing*, advocacy, and policy reform work relating to these goals.
*Education grants fund all education-specific organizing through the Colorado Education Organizing Funders Collaborative (CEO).