Social Venture Partners
It starts with one person. One person joins many people. Together they will help build communities able to solve our most entrenched problems.
That's SVP. A global network of local partners aligning passion and purpose.
Spring 2018 Social Venture Partners Denver Capacity Building Engagement Applications
SVP Denver, a Program of The Denver Foundation, is now accepting applications for capacity-building engagements. The deadline for submission is Friday, April 6th at 5:00 PM. Please follow the link below to navigate to SVP Denver's website for instructions on applying, as well as the application itself.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
At Social Venture Partners Denver (SVP) we believe that nothing truly great is accomplished alone. So we help individuals, couples, and companies connect their passion with purpose to make a positive impact on the community.
- We facilitate peer-learning and exposure to key social issues impacting the community.
- We invest time, professional skills and pro bono consulting services in nonprofit and social enterprise organizations to help them examine their strategic priorities and tackle challenges that have thwarted their progress.
- We support in-depth, hands on engagements with like-minded professionals to build business effectiveness in the nonprofit sector.
- We teach about best practices and cutting-edge philanthropic issues.
If you are looking for a way to apply your high level skills to have a positive impact in the community or just want to learn and grow, reach out to us at SVP Denver.
SVP Denver highlights from 2017 include:
- Over 1,000 volunteer hours given to investees/grantees to help their business effectiveness.
- Capacity Building Engagements with 11 Metro-area nonprofit organizations.
- A successful partnership with HomeAdvisor established.
SVP Denver in 2018:
- 57 SVP volunteer members working with 12 nonprofit investees/grantees.
- A 12-month leadership development program to support our members' development as strategic volunteers in collective philanthropy, and to help them learn specific content in key areas of nonprofit functioning.
- A learning curriculum for effective practices in nonprofit business management
Take your philanthropy to the next level! Visit Social Venture Partners web site for more information and become a Partner today!