Social Venture Partners
It starts with one person. One person joins many people. Together they will help build communities able to solve our most entrenched problems.
That's SVP. A global network of local partners aligning passion and purpose.
Established in Denver in 2001, SVP helps individuals realize greater impact with their giving, strengthen nonprofits, and invest in collaborative solutions – SVP makes connections that make a difference. Connections that unleash potential. As part of a global network in 39 cities, in 8 countries, we share common ideals, similar struggles, and can tap into a wealth of experience and knowledge.
SVP Denver highlights from 2015 include:
· Over 1,000 volunteer hours given to investees/grantees.
· Cash grants provided to 8 Metro area nonprofit organizations.
· Successful partnership with Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation.
SVP Denver in 2016:
· 54 Partners working with 7 nonprofit investees/grantees.
· A new 12-month leadership development program to support Partners’ development as strategic volunteers in
collective philanthropy and to help them learn specific content in key areas of nonprofit functioning and in
transferring business skills across sectors.
· Participation in TEDxMileHigh.
· Monthly networking happy hours.
Take your philanthropy to the next level! Visit Social Venture Partners web site for more information and become a Partner today!