The Philanthropic Services Group at The Denver Foundation serves individuals and families with their charitable giving and planning.
The services we offer include the following:
- Information about the types of giving vehicles available to families
- Assistance crafting as much or as little of a family charitable plan as desired
- Customized research on possible grantees (including program and financial vetting, site visits, and recommendations—all as requested)
- A series of 8-12 donor education and information programs annually (including at least one family philanthropy program every year)
- The opportunity to meet and discuss philanthropy and community issues with like-minded families
- Use of the Foundation’s meeting rooms for family philanthropy meetings
- Noteworthy, the quarterly newsletter for Denver Foundation fundholders, which includes tips and other resources for family philanthropy
We are happy to assist families who would like additional resources for family philanthropy through the following:
- Referrals to resources, including books, websites, and consultants
- Hosting family meetings at the Foundation offices
- Leading charitable planning meetings for families creating a philanthropic blueprint
- Custom research and recommendations on grantees, volunteer opportunities, and/or family activities
Click here for family stories on philanthropy.
To discuss your family’s interests and needs, contact Sarah Harrison, 303.300.1790, ext. 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.