Whether you are a mission-driven business or an individual who wants to find the most meaningful way to make a difference, Social Venture Partners offers you a hands-on opportunity like no other.
We help individuals, families, and small businesses discover meaningful ways to connect and give.
- Engage with the nonprofit community by providing your leadership and talent to serve those in need.
- Find your long-term niche as a donor in board governance, grantmaking, high level pro-bono consulting, and more.
- Develop your professional network and increase your knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
We are a smart and strategic partner for community-oriented businesses.
- Help increase your visibility and exposure as a corporate citizen.
- Engage employees in meaningful, high level pro-bono consulting activities that promote rewarding experiences and increase retention.
- Provide employees with professional development opportunities such as leadership, communication, project management, and program evaluation.
Jeff Ambs, Third Principle
Shannon Baker, Foundation Source
Chris Bock, KRG Capital Partners
Sarah Bock, Community Volunteer
Zach Bornemeier, DaVita
Betsy Brick, Development Professional
Mike Burrell, SVP Grantmaking Committee
Lori Call, Kaiser Permanente
Kate Carr, BKD CPAs & Advisors
Prabtej Chawla, KRG Capital Partners
Dawn Cross, Retired HR Professional
Jeremy Duhon, Denver Investments
Stephen Edmonds, Institute for Children's Mental Disorder
Dan Gross, BHGR Law
Monica Hemmert, Ability To…Inc.
Nick Hemmert, Ability To…Inc.
Jennifer Hopkins, Crescendo Capital Partners
Mark Hopkins, Crescendo Capital Partners
Sue Hyatt, CORE Thought
Aaron Lacheta, SupportLocal
Traci Lacheta, PEBC
Carolyn Maezes, DaVita
Claire Margolf, AmericanIsrael Public Affairs Committee
Mike Margolf, Allonhill
Micki McNie, The Space Agency
Amy Messenger, Alexander Ogilvy PR
Maneesh Modi, Janus Capital Group
Ken Mokray, MSSB
Travis Parkinson, DaVita
David Richardson, DaVita
Stacy Riffe, Finance and Accounting
Yolanda Russell, UMB
Jared Schoch, SOLON Corporation
Mark Schumacher, Third Day Capital Management
Tia Schumacher, Gevo, Inc.
Brian Sipes, Rowland Broughton
Liz Sipes, Janus Capital
Michael Soares, Retired Entrepreneur
Jamie Stone, MSW Financial Partners
Maia Stone, Colorado Creative
Julie Stone, HCMS, Inc.
Amy Swieringa, Community Philanthropist
Robert Tipton, Change Management Pro
Liz Toohey, Mile High United Way
Megan Toohey, Special Olympics Colorado
Charles Westrin, Apollo Group, Inc.
Amy Wood, Kaiser Permanente