SVP's Investment Process
SVP leverages the expertise of our Partners to increase your business effectiveness and strengthen your organization to grow your impact on those you serve. Once you have been selected as an SVP Investee, we work with you to develop a work plan to engage Partners in targeted projects.
Below are consulting projects that SVP Partners have participated in with our Investees.
- Financial management
- Fund development
- Information technology
- Marketing and communications
- Program design and evaluation
- Human resources
- Strategic and succession planning
- Legal affairs
- Board development
Who We Fund
For the 2013 Grantmaking cycle, SVP Denver is accepting letters of intent from nonprofit organizations that address basic human needs, economic opportunity, education, and community leadership with an emphasis on reducing racial, ethnic, and economic disparities. If you have questions about applying, contact SVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All SVP Investees have a clear vision, strong leadership, a commitment to measuring outcomes, and a desire to collaborate with high-level pro-bono consultants. Our funding priorities are adopted by the partnership annually and are subject to change.
Agencies Eligible for SVP Denver Funding Must:
- Be a nonprofit agency -- 501(c)3 status
- Be located and provide services within the seven county metro Denver area
- Be willing to work with SVP Partners to build the capacity of their organization
- Be entrepreneurial in spirit
- Be willing to take a risk on a project/program/idea that is untested or in an early stage
- Be seeking new ways to improve/evaluate existing programs
- Be willing to work with other nonprofits
- Have strong and passionate leadership
Note: SVP Denver will fund general operations, specific programs and projects. SVP Denver will not fund endowments or capital campaigns.